ATLANTIS MARINE POWER LTD
TERMS OF BUSINESS
1. On the basis that the purchaser has accepted the following terms by submitting an
order, Atlantis Marine Power Limited hereon referred to as the Company, undertake to supply.
2. MINIMUM ORDER: Orders less than £25 are not normally accepted.
3. Credit account payment terms are net monthly.
4. FREIGHT: Carriage terms are those quoted by our carrier.
5. All orders must be confirmed in writing otherwise the Company cannot be
responsible for errors.
6. The purchaser accepts responsibility to inform the carrier and sender in writing on arrival of goods damaged in transit, retaining contents and packing materials for possible inspection.
7. Shortages must be notified in writing within three days of arrival.
8. The Company only accepts returned goods, which may be subject to a handling charge of up to 20% if the Company has agreed in writing, and the relevant invoice numbers are quoted. Special orders are non returnable.
9. All goods are subject to manufacturers’ warranty terms. Suitability for application is responsibility of purchaser. The Company does not accept work to be carried out on equipment supplied and considered faulty without prior agreement.
10. The Company cannot be held responsible for delivery delays outside their control. Any delivery dates given by us are approximate only and no liability can be accepted for any loss, damage or expenses consequent upon any delay in delivery from any cause whatsoever.
11. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
12. The Company retain title and ownership of all goods supplied by them until payments of goods has been received in full otherwise purchaser may only transfer title as our agent, irrespective of incorporation of goods in manufactured product, on condition that they act as trustee, responsible and accountable for any monies outstanding.
13. The Company cannot be held responsible for errors in typing, description,
illustration and specification which are intended only as a guide.
14. Customers requiring any form of certification for goods supplied MUST inform
Atlantis Marine Power at time of placing order.
15. V.A.T. is chargeable to all E.C. sales unless a non GB V.A.T. number is provided with
16. The Company reserve the right to charge interest at 3% above bank base rate on
17. Payment for transactions of £10,000 or more (or equivalent in other currencies) will not be accepted in cash.
18. Deposits will be taken on special orders, and as such will be non refundable.
19. Orders for product considered modified, special order or custom may not be cancelled, and will be subject to a maximum charge of 100% of the net invoice value.
20. Sub-contractors and suppliers will be themselves liable for any loss or damage caused by them, their staff or their vessels, and are obliged to maintain adequate insurance including third party liability cover for not less than £3,000,000. Evidence of such insurance should be produced within 7 days of request to do so.